We accept most dental insurance plans and we are in-network providers for Delta Dental, Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Careington, and Met Life
Dental Insurance is different from Medical Insurance. Please review the insurance benefit booklet provided by your insurance company to better understand the benefits that are available as part of your insurance coverage. The patient payment portion covered for procedures varies depending on the coverage provided by your insurance plan.
- An estimate of the amount covered by your insurance will be provided
- The estimate is never a guarantee of benefits or the amount that insurance will pay.
- We file all insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients
- If the amount paid by the insurance company is less than or greater than the estimate, then you will be billed the difference or issued a credit on the account
- Please let us know if you have questions about our financial policies or financing options prior to your treatment.
For your convenience, we accept payments made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also offer financing through CareCredit®.
CareCredit® is available to help you pay for dental procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. CareCredit® offers both No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can take care of your dental health.
Kindly provide at least 48 hours notice for any appointment that needs to be rescheduled. Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours may be subject to a cancellation charge.